CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today was my baby's 5th birthday. Where does time go? We had a fun day and he was so patient waiting to open his presents. He had wanted an "Austin" cake from Backyardigans all year. Last year we did Pablo, the year before it was Tyrone. I really didn't know what to do for Austin so I was inspired with Indiana Jones. He loved it. I did too. I truly out did myself. Almost Martha Stewart-esque. I really had fun with it.



7 comments:

Jules said...

That is the coolest cake ever!

Latah 4-H said...

way to go. McKenna wants a shoe cake, got any ideas.

Stacy Pincock said...

Weave, You amaze me! Holy Crap that's cool!!! You should open up a business!

Matt and Melinda Bailey said...

That cake is so AWSOME! I loved it!

Cami said...

It's about time you post something else! Now I don't have to look at your nasty foot!! I LOVE The cake! I don't know if I really believe you made it though! It's WAY too cool for you dude! ;) Eli's the man!

~ Cami

The Prestwich's said...

You are such a good mom, despite what all the others say.. .

Loughmiller's said...

The cake looks Fabulous! Wow, time does fly. What are you going to do with all your free time next year?