CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Gimp

I have had a crazy couple weeks. On the 19th I had a freak tripping accident (I tripped on snow boots that were decorating my garage)and ended up on crutches and a boot for 2 weeks. I was liberated this week and got to drop the crutches but still have the boot for 2-4 more weeks. I'm posting some awesome pictures so you can all feel bad for me!! I know it's kind of gross but I couldn't resist. The diagnosis was an avulsion fracture on one of the bones in my foot.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Latah 4-H said...

that is just nasty, only you would share it with the world! lol

Fireball said...

Impressive! That isn't a very common fracture, is it? Hope it heals fast.

Matt and Melinda Bailey said...

Holly, look at it this way, it just gives you time to sit and do all those projects you never finish. Ha, Ha!

The Prestwich's said...

For some reason these pictures make me hungry...

~The Brown Family~ said...

Poor sweety!!! I hope you are getting extra love, and do you need a bell to ring, so they can get you whatever you would like? Oh wait, that doesn't happen in a mommies world!!! Get that Weaver butt up and move..hehe Hope you get feelin better.. Thank you for the visuals... Simply elegant!!! ;-) Love ya girl

Cami said...

That is seriously the grossest post EVER!!!!! Anyone's feet are gross to begin with when they look NORMAL! They are especailly vomitrotious when they are bruised and swollen and destorted! NASTY! Excuse me while I VOMIT! Can you tell I am NOT a foot person, at ALL! Sucks to be YOU dude, but I could have gone without seeing your post today!! :)

~ Cami

Stacy Pincock said...

Dude, nice "cankle". We have to chat this week and catch up on the Bachelor. Where the heck is Deanna???????????

Rasmussen Family said...

Nice!! I am glad that I am not the only one who has nasty bruises. I went snowboarding for the first time this past week. I don't think you want to see the pics where my bruises are:)