CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Rise and Shout!


We had a fun weekend. On Friday Thomas and I went to Seattle for the BYU-UW game. We met up with our friends Blake and Maren. We went to the fireside on Friday night that the football team does. It was fun to see the throngs of people there. That stake center was packed. The whole chapel and the gym clear up to the stage...and overflow in the primary room. It was comedic to see the people lining up for pictures and autographs. You would have thought it was a Donny and Marie concert or something!


We got up Saturday morning and played a little downtown then rode the bus out to the stadium. The game was awesome. I think Blake got an ulcer. It was an unbelievable game. I'm sure glad we were there!

8 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

That is so fun that you were able to go to the game.

Kathy said...

Go Cougs! Glad to see your devotion hasn't let up. We have yet to find others who get as excited for BYU games as we do...not like the good old days in La Jolla where you hung your Y flag and we all gathered to cheer on the blue and white.

gogokari said...

I'm sorry, Holli, but I can't see your pictures. My firewall says something about not being able to show inappropriate pictures and questionable material:)

Sharon said...

How fun!! I haven't gone to a BYU game since I graduated. Marrying a UTE fan makes it all the more interesting! Glad you had fun!! (I bet you wish it were a Donny and Marie concert!!)

rockstar said...

We all know that they paid the refs off to win the game...they are sleazy like that...

Loughmiller's said...

My dad and brothers were there. They said it was a great game. How fun!

Jules said...

Is that where you got the Y sticker and plate holder to chrission (sp?) the new van?

Jules said...

How the heck do you spell that??? I know what I wrote is not right and I'm WAY too lazy to go find a dictionary.