CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Back in the Swing of things!

Last week the kids all started back to school. It was a relief but still kind of crazy. I've always kind of wondered why start school in the middle of the week. I've realized that there is some logic behind it. My Benjamin didn't want to go to school on Thursday. He was fine on Wed. but I literally had to carry him in once, then after threatening him with his life walk him in a second time. After school that day (of course he was fine) I promised him if he went to school on Friday he I wouldn't make him go on Monday (Labor day)!!! It is kind of nice to ease the little ones back into.
The other two...no problems. Sheila started jr. high this year. Ouch for me! She seems to love it. It's nice because a good friend of ours is a teacher there so she keeps good tabs on her for me!
Isaac is in forth grade. He seems quite content so far. Of course he hasn't had homework yet either!
Well, here we go again. Let's see what happens!















2 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

I am glad your kids got back to the swing of things. I can't believe Shelia is in Jr. High, you are old. I love the pictures of your kids.

Sharon said...

I love the first day of school. We started on a Monday but had three, yes THREE, early days out. All of us moms were talking one day and saying how we still have gotten nothing done this week. Why? because all we did was run back and forth from the school! I hope I can get back into the swing of things! Junior High?? Wow. I will be there in two years!!