CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

The "Whole" Family Vacation

We did it. We actually went on vacation as a family. It always seems that we go to visit and Thomas isn't able to go with us. Not this time. Of course the fact that we went to Lake Powell might have something to so with it. We had a great time. The kids had a blast. They all jumped off the top of the houseboat! Even Benjamin and Eli. I didn't even want to do it!









We spent 4 days at Powell then had to rush home. We did make a couple pit stops on the way. On our way back through Provo we stopped so our kids could make the pilgrimage. It's only right. We all treked up to the Y! It was a lot of fun. It's a good thing I have four kids...it took all of them to pull me to the top. Oh to be young again.








We also were able to stop in at the Twin Falls Id temple open house. It is a pretty temple. The mural that was painted is amazing. We went with Thomas' parents.








These are a few photos. I want to do a little collage but again my computer is dead. Can I tell you I don't think I'll buy another Dell. We've had a lot of problems with this one. We think it's the motherboard. EEK. I could go on but that's for another blog site!

2 comments:

gogokari said...

Great pics. I love the one of all of you looking over Provo. I definitely think you are all tan enough after this trip!
Kari

~The Brown Family~ said...

K! I didn't get a call during that Temple trip- hmm? haha The mural is beautiful- Emersyn kept saying "deer" and it sounded more likd "ewe" the whold time so I had to keep telling people yeah she is saying deer.lol My in laws went to Powell- how fun! I miss it. Love the family pic in Provo, so glad the whole fam got to enjoy it! love and miss ya!