CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Twerp turns 9!

It was a party today. Of course it was Sunday so we kept it in the spirit of birthdays! I usually make special cakes for my kids bdays. This one's request was for an ice cream cake. I think he had in mind Dairy Queen. I tried my hand at it. I think it turned out good. It got gobbled up!


In honor of the birthday boy here are 9 things we love about him:

He's a great athlete.

He's a great pianist (though he doesn't appreciate practicing).

He's pretty smart.

He a good big brother and sometimes a good little brother (Sheila would add).

He's a good helper.

He can be pretty darn funny at times.

He likes to play and play hard.

He is sweet. Today he let me hold him like a baby!

He is super cute!


Has it really been 9 years?


For his birthday he got Rock Band. This his how he spent his birthday.
He did get a turn eventually!

5 comments:

gogokari said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac! And, thanks for letting us play Rock Band with you.
Kari

Loughmiller's said...

Wow, time is flying fast. Hey I want rock band for my b-day! :) I am glad you are keeping up with this blog thing. Did you get enough people for your run?

~The Brown Family~ said...

Oh my gosh! Love the Rock band! Happy Birthday Issac!

Sara K. said...

Happy Birthday Issachar! Holli - you were pregnant with that little guy when we first met! I remember his huge blue eyes and his love for any kind of ball to throw. Your family vacation looked like tons of fun.

Erin Cox said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac! Did you include he has a great smile?! Keep up the piano lessons! Garrett and Isaac can take over playing the piano in Priesthood opening exercises once Ethan "graduates" from Young Men.