CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

He's Back!




My husband made it back so I'm taking advantage of his presence and updating my blog. Last week while he was gone I actually found myself itching to try and update things. Maybe this will be addictive...maybe it's a good thing I can't do anything on my home computer. My kids would really be neglected! A friend showed me this cool website that has these cute designs so I'm trying one out. Never too early to be Patriotic!


We had a fun weekend. Thomas was in Tennessee all week but on Friday Sheila and I took a van load of girls over to Seattle. Our Bishop decided he wanted to take the youth on a temple trip to the Seattle Temple. We had about 30 youth go. It was Sheila's first time to go on a temple trip so I was happy to go with them. We went to the temple Friday afternoon. Then that evening we walked around a "real" mall and Saturday we went downtown to Pike's Place and Seattle Center. The girls I was with seemed to enjoy themselves but acted a little nervous in the big city. We headed back Saturday afternoon. It was a short trip but I think the kids really had a good time. I still can't believe my daughter is twelve!
I'm really hoping that this week it won't snow! Unlike last week. The weather is suppose to warm up a few degrees. I'll cross my fingers.

7 comments:

Sara K. said...

Sheila's a Beehive! Where does the time go? I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you guys! The Nauvoo pageant is about to begin, hop in a boat and float on over.

Sara K. said...

Oh, and that's 5:27am your time, 7:27am my time :-)

Rappleye said...

Hi Weavers! I found your blog through the Allens...it's fun to see what everyone is up to from those days in San Diego! Can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!!! ~Tiffany Rappleye

~The Brown Family~ said...

Love your patriot blog so in the season and crafty my dear! Awe love Seattle. Sounds fun with all the girls. Hope you set a good example for the wee ones J/K Love the pic of you and Shiela so cute.Miss you much!

Cami said...

IT's about time you updated your lame blog!!! It's totally cool now! Except for MY LINK! You totally put http in twice so it doesn't link to my blog, come on dude! You're not still mad at me for flaking out of the Spokane to Sandpoint run are you!!! I would have died. Seriously Man!!! :)

~ Cami

Anonymous said...

Wow. For being a non-blogger, you sure are blogging. And, you're right, it's totally addicting - but in a good way. Well, I think so anyway. LOVE the trampoline picture. Crazy!

Loughmiller's said...

I can't believe all of those girls are in young women. I leave for 3 years, and pow, they are all grown up. Looks like you had a great time.