CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Feeling the heat!

So much for peer pressure. I leaked to a friend that I started a blog. Of course it was a joke because I started it back in February and hadn't done anything with it. After a few comments I began feeling some heat. So I thought I'd at least leave a new post.

Just to explain myself...my home computer will not let me log into my blog. I don't know if there is some cookie I've disabled or what but I can't access it none the less. If there's any advice I could use it. So I have to use my husbands laptop of which I have very little access to. So that is the reasoning to my lame duck blog. Not that it would be much better if I actually paid attention to it.

All is well with us. We went to a little league game tonight of Isaac's and literally froze our butts off. It is so cold. People had their hats on and gloves. You'd think it was December again. What's up with that. I'm so ready for 100 degrees. School is out and we can't even go outside because it's only 50 degrees.

Now that I've explained myself you know why I'm such a slacker. Thanks for checking back and leaving me comments. Maybe it will keep me on the ball.

8 comments:

Loughmiller's said...

If you don't have it yet, download Mozilla Firefox. Otherwise just use the computers in Gauss Johnson, they didn't require passwords last time I was there.

Scott and Jenn said...

Is this the last days??? An update from the Weavers! Glad to see it. Sorry it is so cold. You can have 10-15 degrees from us and I wouldn't mind one bit. Have you checked out the picture on the Golightly website?

Jamie and Caro said...

Hello old friend! Has someone been calling you lately asking for Brittany? That's me!!! It took me like the 5th time I did it to realize that "Weaver" on my cell phone is not Brittany Weaver, but Holly Weaver. I kept wondering, "what the crap, I call Brittany all the time. Sometimes it works, and other times it doesn't". Anyway, sorry it was me loosing my mind! Funny this whole time we were talking and didn't even know it! Nice blog by the way. Your kids are cute. I can't believe you have a sixth grader!

Cami said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!!

~ Cami

Stacy Pincock said...

Weave, It's about time dude. Finally we can know what's going on in that head of yours! Hope all is well!

~The Brown Family~ said...

I inspire you? YOU inspire me! I want a backyadigan cake like that!What a lucky little guy! Love the pictures of you guys! Your winter pics make me cold- It is cold here, where the summer? Love ya

Sara K. said...

Hey Tawny!!!! It's great to see you joining the blogging ranks. One more blog for me to read. Jerry's in San Diego this week, I'm hoping we can tag along on one of his trips this summer.

Kathy said...

Your kids are so grown up! Wow. Can't believe Sheila graduated from 6th grade. good to see your family.