CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Catching Up

Alright, I've been a slacker long enough. There's been a lot going on and I have these perfect blogs worked up in my mind. I just have a problem getting them from my physical hard drive to the blog. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just hook a USB cord up to our brains and download to our computers. All the scrapbook pages I've created would just download already made. My Christmas cards would be made and sent out already...Etc. It would sure be nice. Until I can find a programer to help me with that I'll have to settle for just being a slacker.

Well, here are some of the fun things we've been up to!

For Halloween we went with the Mario Family theme. We had Princess Peach (yes that is the dress her grandma made for her when she was 3...it was big then...not so big at 12), one of the brown blog guys that kill you, Mario and Luigi. They were all pretty cute.









We also went to the movies.We went to go see HSM 3 as a family. It was sooooo awesome!! My children humored me. They weren't too embarrassed when I yelled, "I love Troy". What good sports they are!









We spent some time bowling...



Then we also went to the woods and cut down our Christmas tree...

13 comments:

~The Brown Family~ said...

WOW!!! So glad you loved the movie.Love the hat!!! My cousins are in the movie. Zoey and her cousin got to go to Utah and actually learn the dances from the girls mom who choregraphs the dances. If I ever get "in" to the in crowd, I will give you a ring!!! Love ya

The Prestwich's said...

Wow. I figured you would be more into Emmett what with those physical requirements you put upon your loved ones...
Kidding. Love the pictures. I feel a tiny bit of remorse for opting out on several of those activities. Tiny bit.

The Hendricks Family said...

I am so glad to know that you are still alive. It looks like you guys are having fun. That would be fun to cut down your own tree.

Sharon said...

Hey! I loved HSM3 also! But #2 is still my favorite! I think in another life I was a dancer. I wanted to dance in the aisle at the theatre. But didn't, sigh....

Jordan and Jenny said...

What wholesome recreational activites you come up with. You should make a manual. We miss you all. Is there snow yet? Later
Jenny

Stacy Pincock said...

You are such a nerd!!! That's what I love about you though. And hey, quit trying to steal my curtains!!!

Rasmussen Family said...

Holli I am so glad to hear that someone else shares my love for High School Musical!!!

Cami said...

Wow, you do realize that Halloween was like.... 2 MONTHS AGO!?!??!! Slacker! Plus... High School Musical 3? Really?!? In all seriousness though, I am excited to be your neighbor soon though. I hear that Sheila's a pretty sweet babysitter! We might have to fight for her with the Shroeders! SWEET!

Cami

About Us said...

HEY CHICKY!!! I found your blog.... creepy or what? I actually was pretty excited. Really Troy? Come on, that is really funny, your poor kids.... How did you get your husband to go?

Loughmiller's said...

You crack me up! I needed a good laugh. Your awesome! I have not seen the movie yet,but I am excited to see it. Take care!

Cami said...

HA HA HA!!! I just noticed on your blog that it says "Have a holly Christmas!" Pretty Clever!

~ Cami

Brent Orton said...

Troy huh? You better check into that one Tom.

Hope you guys are doing Great!! We were blog hopping and ran into yours. Fun to see!!

Brent and Tanya Orton

The Prestwich's said...

In case I forget, David says the pinewood derby track should be put on tables so the rest of us can see. Got that?